Belur is an ancient town which was previously known by the name Velapura. The ancient city is located on the banks of the Yagachi River in Hassan district. Tourists visit this beautiful city for the love of stunning architecture in the number of monuments and temples built by the Hoysala rulers. The innovative architecture, beautiful sculptures draw several tourists every year to visit this attractive city. Belur is located at a distance of 4 hours from Bangalore. The fastest route to Belur from Bangalore is Kunigal – Yadiyur – Hassan – Doddagadduvalli – Belur. Tourists who love to visit historical places will surely be keen to know more about this place. Traveling to this place by hiring a taxi service is the safest way for your comfortable journey.
If you are traveling for vacation or for a business visit to a new city, one of the main concerns in your mind will be hiring a taxi. There are various reputed taxi services in Bangalore that gives the best journey at the most reasonable cost. The customer is required to book the taxi and the taxi service would be available at your doorstep within the designated time. It is highly essential to know few benefits of hiring a taxi service.
1. Freedom to explore different places: There are many interesting places en-route Bangalore to Belur that you can plan to visit during your trip. There are no direct buses or the nearby railway station to reach Belur. These buses would also not give you the freedom to explore places as they have a fixed stop for certain places only. Traveling through taxi provides you the freedom to explore many places as you can ask the driver to stop at the most beautiful locations. Once you explore these places you can inform the driver to proceed the journey to Belur.
2. Convenient: Hiring a taxi is the most convenient travel option as you can schedule the timings at your own convenience. This is more comfortable than the bus service as the taxi service would allow you to enjoy the natural world and also the route of your choice. Taxi services also have special discounts for the customers who book online. There would be special deals and offers if you travel in a large group. Hence hiring a taxi also helps the customer to save money.
3. Availability: As the Bangalore taxi services work for 24 hours, the customer can book the online taxi service anytime he likes. There is no risk of hiring taxi service in the midnight as the reputed taxi services have the advantage of keeping the track of journey. The customer support team will also track the driver's journey.
The little town Belur is set elegantly on the banks of River Yagachi amidst lush surroundings. Belur is well-known for Channakeshava temple. Belur was the capital of the Hoysala Empire during the 11th century. The beauty of Belur temple can be seen inside as there are 48 pillars carved in different designs. Belur attracts a lot of visitors from Bangalore. This temple is being proposed as a UNESCO world heritage site for its amazing 10th-century temples. The entire facade of the temple is carved and there is no space that has been left blank. The temple is gorgeous and is full of wonders. These temples that are covered in fascinating sculptures and carvings are done by the Chalukyan artisans. As such this is a popular destination for tourists. The best time to visit Belur is between the months of October to April. The climate remains pleasant with the temperature ranging from 10 to 25 degree Celsius. You can also enjoy the dance festival of Hoysala Mahotsava that is held in the month of March. The city also seems fresh after it is been washed with waters from heaven. There are many must-visit places for the historical place lovers.
1. Chennakesava temple: This temple is also known as Vijayanagara temple that is situated at a distance of 0.5 km from the Belur bus stop. This temple is very famous for extensive carvings depicting episodes from Mahabharata, artwork, stone sculptures and its unique architecture. The temple is built on a star-shaped platform and it also has high magnificent gateway tower. The raw material used for the construction of this temple was the gray-green chlorite. It took about 103 years to complete the temple construction. There is also a magnificent stone pillar with the height of about 30feet called as the Narasimha Pillar. This is situated inside the Chennakesava temple complex. The pillar is made of soapstone. The base of the pillar has a floral decoration and is cubical in shape. Make sure that you hire a guide as he would make you understand the history of the temple.
2. Yagachi dam: This dam lies at a distance of 10 kms from the center of Belur and is one of the popular tourist attractions. This beautiful dam is famous for its water sports. Tourists gather in large number to enjoy the beauty of the dam and the surrounding areas. There are various interesting water sports activities such as banana boat ride, speed boat, kayaking, jet skiing, cruise boat etc.
3. Halebidu: One who visits Belur also visits Halebidu. These two places are called as 'Twin towns'. This is the largest monument that is dedicated to Lord Shiva in South India. This is one of the three Hoysala temples nominated for UNESCO World Heritage. Halebidu temple was previously known as Dorasamudra or Dwarasamudra. If one stands on the platform of the temple and sees around he will see the two big bulls facing the temple and Ganesha on the south. The temple is surrounded by a big lake. There is also an archeological museum in the temple complex.
4. Shravanabelagola: The word Shravanabelagola literally means 'the white pond of Sravana', 'bel' means white and 'kola' means pond in Kannada. This place is located at a distance of 140 kms from Bangalore and 90kms from Belur. This place is famous for Bahubali statue that is carved out of a single block of granite and the statue is at a height of 58 feet. This is a holy place for the Jains attracting millions of devotees annually. The town of Shravanabelagola is famous for several Jain temples and historical sites.
5. Doddagaddavalli: This beautiful temple is located at a distance of 25 kms from Belur. This temple is built by Hoysalas and is dedicated to Lakshmidevi. The temple is set amidst the lush coconut palms. There is also a stunning lake adjacent to this temple. This temple is built in Hoysala style and is built with soapstone. There are four shrines in the temple complex facing each other.
6. Belur golf course: This golf course is open to the public and is a wonderful retreat from the noise and pollution. One can have a fantastic view of nature. This is a perfect place to relax and also for an evening walk.
• Visit the ancient temples at Belur and hire a guide to know more about the history of the temple.
• Belur also has a golf course. Adventure seekers can plan to visit this golf course.
• Yagachi Dam is an ideal place for a picnic spot. There are various water sports available such as kayaking, speed boat, jet skiing, banana boat ride and also the cruise boat. There are trained instructors and also well-maintained equipment for your safety. Do not miss this interesting sports activity as this is one of the most exciting activities.
• As the weather is too hot in summer at this place, carry necessary items such as the sunscreen lotion, goggles (if required), cap etc.
• Never wear your footwear inside the temple. Always leave your footwear outside the temple.
• It is good to confirm with the locals if there is any dress code before visiting any temple.
• This historical place cannot be planned for a day. Hence plan your trip at least for 2 days or more.
• Keep your camera completely charged to click some unforgettable pictures so that it forms wonderful memories.
Hiring a taxi has always been the newest trend that has completely changed the way people travel. But the main concern for the travelers is their safety and the amount charged when they hire the taxi. If you are looking for a reputed taxi service that also has a professional driver who is experienced before he serves the customers, Bestotours is the largest online taxi service that provides taxi hiring facility at a very reasonable price. Instead of bearing all the traffic hassles, hiring a taxi from Bestotours is the best option as the driver would take care of all these problems. The traveler just needs to relax and enjoy his journey.
Bestotours is considered one of the highly preferred cab services in Bangalore. Whether you travel intercity or outstation, business purpose or weekend getaway, all the tourists prefer Bestotours. The customer also has an opportunity to choose the type of cab depending on the number of people planning for the trip and also according to his budget. He can also book a one-way trip if he does not require two-ways. There is also an option for the cancellation of trips and Bestotours would not charge any fee for the same. The ultimate goal of the Bestotours is to satisfy his customers.
• Pocket-friendly package: Bestotours has a special package for his regular customers. Once the customer books his taxi service online, he would get to know about the various discounts available for him.
• Transparent billing: Bestotours provides the entire breakup of the bill to the customer and there are no hidden charges.
• Round the clock service: As Bestotour works for 24hours, you can book the taxi service anytime you like. As such, the booking can also be done as per the customer's convenient time.
• Customer's satisfaction: Bestotours wants the customer's happiness. Their ultimate goal is the customer's satisfaction
We, Besto Tours, are well-known for our affordable Bangalore to Belur cab services with transparent billing and no extra hidden charges. You will not find as competitive and affordable as we are in this industry.
We have a variety of cars from which one can choose to book a taxi from Bangalore to Belur. Some of the popular car models include Indica, Etios, Innova, Tempo Traveller and other luxury cars. You can select any car as per your requirement. The table below highlights the various car model options available and their rates which you can choose for Bangalore to Belur cab booking.
|Dzire Ac 4 + 1 Seater||₹ 8.00|
|Etios Ac 4 + 1 Seater||₹ 8.00|
|Xylo Non Ac 6 + 1 Seater||₹ 10.00|
|Tavera Non Ac 8 + 1 Seater||₹ 11.00|
|Innova Ac 7 + 1 Seater||₹ 11.00|
|Xylo Ac 6 + 1 Seater||₹ 11.50|
|Tavera Ac 8 + 1 Seater||₹ 12.50|
|Traveller Non Ac 12 + 1 Seater||₹ 13.00|
|Traveller Non Ac 13 + 1 Seater||₹ 13.00|
|Innova Crysta Ac 7 + 1 Seater||₹ 14.00|
|Traveller Ac 13 + 1 Seater||₹ 15.00|
|Tempo Traveller Ac 12 + 1 Seater||₹ 15.00|
|Mini Bus Non Ac 21 + 1 Seater||₹ 22.00|
|Mini Bus Ac 21 + 1 Seater||₹ 24.00|
|*Price as on 19-aug-2019 and it may vary, so please input the dates to find the exact amount.|
The distance between Bangalore and Belur is about 220km and if you choose to go by road then it will take 3 hours 50 minutes to cover this distance. If you choose to ride with us, we will ensure your journey will be comfortable and safe. You can tell the driver to pull over anywhere anytime you want to take lunch or tea during this long-distance journey on road. Take a break for a while and start your journey again. Our website is India's online marketplace of taxi operators where you can book a taxi online in only few steps. Start your hassle-free journey by booking a car with us for Bangalore to Belur journey. Choose Besto Tours and book Bangalore to Belur cabs to cover the distance in optimal time.
Besto Tours offers various budget-friendly Bangalore to Belur Car Packages for our customers. You can select any of the packages we offer as per your budget. If you want to know further details or have any queries, you can contact our customer care support.
You have arrived at Bangalore airport and you have traveled from a long distance and you are too exhausted but don’t know how to reach Belur safely and timely? Besto Tours will help you to make your Bangalore to Belur journey smoother and comfortable. You just need to book our cab and need to put pick up location as Bangalore airport, That's all it takes and Your cab will have arrived on time.
One out of three of our customers use our last mile airport connectivity and convenience to reach the most remote parts of the country without any hassles.