Enjoy your Holiday To Goa in a convenient way and Get the Most out of The Trip
A chilled drink on a sea beach and the wonderful view of the sea, this is the way the ideal relaxing holiday looks like. The sea beach of Goa offers you great options to enjoy your holiday. Goa is known for beaches and breath-taking scenic beauty. Goa has options for limitless fun and many activities, so that you can make your journey memorable. Goa is known as the land of beaches. In Goa, you can participate in many water activities. You can easily reach Goa from Bangalore by flight, train, bus or cab. If you are fond of scenic beauty, then you can book a cab from Bangalore to goa. Cab service will allow you to enjoy the scenic beauty of the Bangalore to goa road. Besto tour offers convenient and budget-friendly cab service for a hassle-free trip. No matter you are going with your family or group of friends, Besto tour has a wide range of cars to suit your need. Goa is a land of mixture of various landforms, this has enabled goa tourist to get indulge in various breath taking adventurous activities on water and land both. Here is the list of the places you can visit in Goa.
Places to visit in Goa:
Goa is the smallest state of India and 4th smallest in population. Every year lots of tourists visit this union territory because of its great scenic beauty and amazing atmosphere. Goa is also famous for its nightlife and casinos. There are many more exotic experiences has to be offered by this small Portuguese gift on Indian soil. Here is a list of places which is a must for memorable Goa trip.
1. Panjim: Panjim is the capital of Goa. You can see the heavy influence of Portuguese art and culture on this area. There is an amazing beach and good quality seafood to offer you. the night life of Panjim is also a big attraction for the tourists. You can take a cab or use public transport to experience the amazing beauty of the historical sites o this city.
2. Calangute beach: It is known as ‘queen of the beaches’ in Goa. Calangute beach is almost 14 kilometers away from Panjim. You can take a cab or bus to reach there. The 4 kilometer stretched beach will surely amaze you. You can grab a drink and enjoy the sunset on the beach. If you want to have some adrenalin rush, then must try the water sports available there. Amazing sea-food is also available in the beachside restaurants, don’t forget to treat your taste buds.
3. Baga beach: This beach is almost 15 km away from Panjim. Cabs and buses are the best options to reach there. Baga beach is the most popular beach in Goa. This beach is most famous for its nightlife. The shacks and nightclub at Baga beach will surely bring out the dance freak part of you. don’t forget to try the amazing finger foods available in the restaurants of Baga beach. At evening you can also enjoy shopping at the local market.
4. Aguada Fort: This is the most famous spot in Goa among the tourist. It’s almost 15 km away from Panjim. When you book your cab from Bangalore to Goa, make sure they bring you to the Aguada Fort. This place is of great historical values. This fort was made by the Portuguese colonial ruler. The word ‘Aguada’ means water. This fort has a freshwater spring, that’s why its named as Aguada. Almost 200 canons were used to protect this fort. If you want to enjoy fine architect and you have a love or history, then a visit to this place is a must.
5. Dudhsagar waterfall: This waterfall is situated almost 71 km away from Panjim. Taking a cab will be the option to reach this place. You can also trek to the waterfall. This is one of the highest waterfalls in India. This waterfall is almost 310 meters high. When the water falls from the height, it looks like milk is falling from the rock. That’s why this waterfall is named as Dudhsagar. The literal meaning of the word ‘Dudh’ is milk. The great scenic beauty of this place will surely amaze you.
Things to do in Goa:
If you are travelling from Bangalore, then booking a cab from Bangalore to Goa will be the best choice. Besto tour has a wide range of cabs to suit your need. It’s the most convenient way for travelling in Goa. Share your plans with the cab service provider, so that you get the most out off your Goa trip. Here is a list of things you can do in Goa, so that you can have a memorable holiday.
1. Scuba diving at Grande island: Gear up from head to toe with best diving gears and learn from the professionals. In Grande island there are many scuba diving centres available. Those centres will give you basic knowledge about scuba diving. After a quick session the instructor will take you for a small dive. You can dive for 12 meters underwater. If you are visiting goa, don’t miss the chance to dive underwater and watch the mesmerising beauty of the marine life.
2. Hot air balloon ride: Hot air balloon is another attraction of this place. Hot air balloon ride is only available in south Goa. You can take a cab to reach this destination. Your experience with hot air balloon ride will start with inflation of the balloon. The motorized air pump will fill the balloon with air. After the balloon is completely filled with air, the propane burners are ignited to heat up the air inside balloon. The hot air the balloons can reach up to 900 feet. From that height you can enjoy the complete overview of goa. The mesmerising scenic beauty will surely overwhelm your mind.
3. Windsurfing: You can enjoy windsurfing at Baga beach. If you don’t want to buy the equipment of windsurfing, you can take the equipment on rent. The windsurfing rental shop will also provide you the instructors. The instructors will provide you basic knowledge regarding this sport. After the basic training, only practice will make you a master of this sport. The expert trainers will teach you, how to operate the sail and to maintain balance on the water.
4. Parasailing: If you want to have an adrenaline rush, there is no better way than parasailing to have it. You can enjoy this thrilling experience at Baga beach. The parasailing service provider will arrange all the important things, you just need to bring your swimsuit and sunglasses. A parachute will be attached to your back. With a strong rope they will tie you with a speed boat. This adventure sport will surely satisfy the adventure junkie in you.
5. Jet skinning: If you like speed, then you must try out jet ski experience in Goa. The small lightweight watercrafts use powerful water jets to move. You can easily learn from the expert trainers to ride the jet ski like a pro. Those light and 150 bhp powered machine will offer you a thrilling experience on water. At high speed you can easily cut through the waves with this machine. It will surely satisfy your crave for adrenalin rush.
6. Banana boat ride: Most of the tourists come to Goa again and again because of the thrilling water sports offered here. One of the most famous water sport is banana boat ride. The inflatable boat is shaped as banana. It can accommodate 4 to 5 people. The banana boat is normally dragged by a speed boat. Surely it will be a thrilling experience for your group.
7. Quad biking: Goa is not about only water sport and exotic beaches. You can experience thrilling off-road experience in Goa with quad bikes and muddy twisty roads. Goa has a huge forest region. Quad bike rental stores use the twisty, muddy forest region to give you thrilling quad bike of road experience. Usually, most of quad bike trip planners use lightweight 200cc quad bikes to offer you thrilling off-road experience to the travellers. Goa has many steep, slippery, and muddy roads for perfect thrilling quad bike experience. You can also enjoy the mesmerising scenic beauty of the jungle on the quad bikes. There are man-made as well as natural tracks on which you can do quad biking. It will surely bring out the adventures part inside you.
8. An adventurous trek to Todo waterfall: If you are fond of scenic beauty and adventurous trekking, then you can’t miss the trekking experience to Todo waterfall. You can take a cab from Panjim to reach your starting point of your trek. Hiring a Cab will be the most convenient option to reach your trekking starting point. Start your day as early as possible, because this trek will take almost 6 hours to complete. In this trek you will be able to experience the amazing views of the wild jungle of goa. The uneven roads of wild Goa and the amazing view of Todo waterfall will make your Goa trip memorable.
Covering the Distance and Enjoying the Journey:
The distance between Bangalore to Goa is 560 km and if you travel by road to your destination, then it would take about 6 and half hours for the entire journey. As the road happens to be maintained well, you will not have any problem in the journey. But as the journey is quite long, so you better make good arrangements and plans regarding from where you will be taking the food items. However, you can be sure that the options are perfect for you and that you will be able to enjoy the journey to the fullest extent.
The advantage of Besto cab service:
Goa is one of the most exotic places for travellers in India. Goa has always been a centre of attraction to Indian as well as foreign tourists. If you are travelling From Bangalore to Goa, you should take a cab. Besto tour offers the best quality cab options for travellers. There are many reasons to choose cab for Bangalore to Goa trip.
• A cab is budget-friendly and the most convenient way off travelling.
• The distance between Goa and Bangalore is 560 km. this road has awesome scenic beauty to offer you.
• Cab service makes sight-seeing much easier and convenient.
• You get pick up and drop service direct to your doorstep.
• No matter how big or small your group is, cab service providers have a wide range of cars. So, choose the perfect car, which suits your needs.
• You can take halt where ever you want to.
Choose from the wide range of budget-friendly cars for your Bangalore to Goa trip.
We, Besto Tours, are well-known for our affordable Bangalore to Goa cab services with transparent billing and no extra hidden charges. You will not find as competitive and affordable as we are in this industry.
We have a variety of cars from which one can choose to book a taxi from Bangalore to Goa. Some of the popular car models include Indica, Etios, Innova, Tempo Traveller and other luxury cars. You can select any car as per your requirement. The table below highlights the various car model options available and their rates which you can choose for Bangalore to Goa cab booking.
|Vista Non Ac 4 + 1 Seater||₹ 7.50|
|Dzire Ac 4 + 1 Seater||₹ 8.00|
|Vista Ac 4 + 1 Seater||₹ 8.00|
|Etios Ac 4 + 1 Seater||₹ 9.00|
|Ciaz Ac 4 + 1 Seater||₹ 9.50|
|Xylo Non Ac 6 + 1 Seater||₹ 10.00|
|Tavera Non Ac 8 + 1 Seater||₹ 11.00|
|Xylo Ac 6 + 1 Seater||₹ 12.00|
|Innova Ac 7 + 1 Seater||₹ 12.00|
|Tavera Ac 8 + 1 Seater||₹ 13.00|
|Innova Ac 6 + 1 Seater||₹ 13.00|
|Innova Crysta Ac 7 + 1 Seater||₹ 14.00|
|Traveller Non Ac 12 + 1 Seater||₹ 14.00|
|Tempo Traveller Ac 12 + 1 Seater||₹ 16.00|
|Mini Bus Non Ac 21 + 1 Seater||₹ 21.00|
|Mini Bus Ac 21 + 1 Seater||₹ 26.00|
|*Price as on 18-mar-2019 and it may vary, so please input the dates to find the exact amount.|
The distance between Bangalore and Goa is about 605km and if you choose to go by road then it will take 11 hours 2 minutes to cover this distance. If you choose to ride with us, we will ensure your journey will be comfortable and safe. You can tell the driver to pull over anywhere anytime you want to take lunch or tea during this long-distance journey on road. Take a break for a while and start your journey again. Our website is India's online marketplace of taxi operators where you can book a taxi online in only few steps. Start your hassle-free journey by booking a car with us for Bangalore to Goa journey. Choose Besto Tours and book Bangalore to Goa cabs to cover the distance in optimal time.
Besto Tours offers various budget-friendly Bangalore to Goa Car Packages for our customers. You can select any of the packages we offer as per your budget. If you want to know further details or have any queries, you can contact our customer care support.
You have arrived at Bangalore airport and you have traveled from a long distance and you are too exhausted but don’t know how to reach Goa safely and timely? Besto Tours will help you to make your Bangalore to Goa journey smoother and comfortable. You just need to book our cab and need to put pick up location as Bangalore airport, That's all it takes and Your cab will have arrived on time.
One out of three of our customers use our last mile airport connectivity and convenience to reach the most remote parts of the country without any hassles.